Don’t have the time – or desire – to maintain your social media every day?
We’ll do it for you!
Let our reliable team manage the day-to-day minutia of social media. Let us write your content, get more followers for you and drive targeted traffic to your website. You’ll be hands free.
We’ll execute a daily and weekly set of tasks on your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ accounts to engage your current fans and followers, attract new, targeted leads and solidify your position as a leader within your market place.
Active, authoritative social profiles are exactly what the search engines are looking for to improve your author rank and backlink profile as well.
Because we curate, write, post and reply by hand, you’ll receive the added benefit of growing an authentic audience and fan base within Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that your social profiles are no longer on your “To-Do” list because we’ll be doing the following on your behalf:
Every day during the week we’ll post to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn accounts the content that we’ve created specifically for you and your niche. The content will be a mix of interesting articles, links promoting your own projects, images and videos (multimedia is proven to have a higher response rate than text-only, so we use it heavily).
We’ll also remove any spam that may have been posted to your accounts (it happens to everyone from time to time!).
Facebook Fan Pages
We’ll administer your Facebook Fan page, keeping it updated, interactive and interesting on a daily basis. Because multimedia (especially pictures) are proven to evoke more of a response from your Facebook fans, we’ll incorporate images, videos, links and text in your daily status updates to encourage participation.
Your Twitter account will be updated daily, and will use only hand curated and written tweets just for your niche. Our team of trained social media specialists will use #hashtags where appropriate to encourage external discovery of your content as well.
LinkedIn is appearing more and more in the Google’s search result pages – it’s imperative you have a presence there. We’ll help by ensuring your LinkedIn Company Page or Personal Profile is updated with industry-specific news and insights.
This is an important site to be active on as it’s one of the main places Google is watching for social signals. 70% of Google+ users are men and are quite tech-saavy. I predict that Google+ will be up and coming in 2014. We’ll post updates to your Google+ Page daily to keep you on the positive side of the search engine ranking signals.
What We Do For You
- New Post Every Day. Unique & handwritten, created each day and posted to your Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+ accounts.
- Unique Content Creation. All the content we create & post on your behalf is 100% unique, custom and hand-made just for you.
- Research About Your Industry & Market. We research latest news from your industry from leading publications in your market to make sure your social media posts are timely and accurate.
- Detailed Monthly Reports
- Spam Removal
- No Set Up Fee
- No Contract
- Follow New Accounts. Each week, we’ll follow 10 new Twitter, Facebook Fan Page and Google+ accounts in your niche to expand your network.
- Reply to Fan Comments. When your fans or followers comment on your posts, we’ll respond to them to continue the conversation.
- Grassroots Prospecting. We’ll initiate conversations with others in your niche on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ by posting @ replies to others’ posts, tagging, “Liking” and commenting on their posts.
- Reputation Monitoring. We’ll monitor social media for mentions of your brand and respond as needed, to protect your online reputation.
- Weekly Roundup Blog Post. We’ll choose the top content we’ve created each week and create a “Round Up” for your blog or newsletter. It will engage users with your social accounts and ensure you have weekly, fresh content on your site.
- Weekly Custom Viral Graphics. We’ll create a custom viral graphic, branded with your URL, and “seed” it to the social networks, including your own accounts.